Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Anyone who knows Brianne has most likely seen her with her fingers in her mouth. She is four now and has no desire to give them up. When Riley was born I was determined that he not suck on his fingers so I stuck a pacifier in his mouth. I figure it is easier to take a pacifier away than fingers. Riley has loved it. The only draw back is he needs assistance getting it into his mouth. He decided to take matters into his own hands.

This week he has started doing this.

Same fingers different hand. What's a mom to do?

6 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Michelle he is way too cute. He just looks so peaceful. Little twiners!

Becky A said...

that is a precious picture!
Isn't it funny how that finger thing is like genetic or something? I have a friend who has 5 boys, and I think at least 3 of them sucked on their 2 fingers...

Angie said...

That is so cute. What is a mother to do!?! I can't get over how stinking cute he is.

Megan said...

Riley looks so cute- just like your others. I can't wait to meet him. Will talk to you later!

Marci Elizabeth said...

Don't do anything! He's too darn cute. Just let him have them. haha.

Amy Spalding said...

I have one thumb sucker...he's three now and still sucks it! It is nice because you don't have to get up in the middle of the night and find a binkie!!! That is the biggest pain! Deal with it later...he's just so cute. That is a great photo, you could go pro!