Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to School

It is that time of year again...

Collin is in the 4th grade. His teacher is Mrs. Wall, who is not as mean as he thought she would be. She is actually "kind of nice". Torin is in the 2nd grade his teacher is Mr. Branson. He is a fantastic teacher with years of experience. Both of the boys seem very happy with their classes. Brianne was really upset that she couldn't go to school too. She has a computer class that starts next week. She is counting down the days. In the mean time whenever I ask her what she wants to do it is always to have preschool at home. It should be a good year for us all.

5 comments:

Becky A said...

hooray for back to school! I have serious mixed feelings about it, though. Now you and Brianne can get ready for the baby together!

Amy Beatty said...

Michelle, it's our season to be best friends!!!! Can't wait for your baby to join in our friendship circle xoxo

Angie said...

Yea!!! For back to school. Nikki's only had a"few bad days"...girls!!! We crashed Torrins Grandma sleepover and went golfing with them today. Christian got a hole in one and Torrin exclaimed proudly, "I knew you had it in you Christian" What a sweet funny boy.

Amy Spalding said...

K-so you're pregnant????? Congrats! I was going to say, you will have WAY too much free time on your hands with only Brianne at home :). When are you due? Do you know what you're having?

Shell Bell said...

Yes Amy I am pregnant, due December 10th with another boy. Got to love them boys... We are on the count down. In the mean time I have been spending my free time nesting at the boys school. I am in charge of our home reading program and I have taken it upon myself to clean out the room and make it more "user" friendly. It is driving me crazy. It is hard when it isn't your own junk and you have to ask before chucking or sending it DI. I am getting close (fingers crossed).