Monday, November 24, 2008

November 20th, 2008

Today we learned that our baby's bilirubin levels were too high so we had to put him under lights. I was so sad that I couldn't cuddle with him all day long. I only got to see him when he needed to eat. Two of the nurses told me that he is the best bili baby ever. The first time I saw him he had his fingers in his mouth sucking away. With Brianne nearly 4 and nowhere near giving up sucking on her fingers, I do not want another finger sucker. I asked if he could have a pacifier which he also loves. They ended up putting socks on his hands because he kept scratching himself. I think he looks like a little super hero with his biliband mask.


Still no name, we tried Ian, Kaden, Aaron and Riley. I am getting frustrated and Dave thinks it is very humorous.

2 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

That bottom picture of him in his mask and his cute little hands up to his face just makes me die!!! I want him soooo much. He is the cutest little fellow I have ever seen. Michelle you are so lucky!!! I love you, thank you for letting me bug you at the hospital! I miss Riley, I need to come visit you guys again. Please call if you need a little break or if briannie is bored! I missed you today!

Amy Beatty said...

I just looked at my favorite picture again. The little sockie hands are too much for my heart. I love him!